Idea Gallery- click on view all images below the slide show screen to see all pictures at once!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bead Blog Button Contest!!


I have been wanting to have a fun Button my fellow beaders and bloggers could add to help get people aware of my Bead Blog. I thought it might be fun to have a contest.
So, here’s how it’s going to go….

You can reply to this email if you are interested in using my Bead Divas logo, or you can come up with whatever you like!

Your button must be submitted by Wednesday, April 1st

I will ask a few select to help with the voting
(most likely my sis’s)

The winner will receive a $40 gift certificate!!

If I have enough entries, I may have a 2nd and 3rd place winner!

Even if you are not local you can enter, you will just have to pay for shipping, or whatever is over the $40!

Happy Beading… and “Buttoning”!
please submit your entry here